Thursday, March 12, 2009

Over rated stuff

overrated stuff:

Friendship... ever wonder how many friends you really have ? the term "my friend" is bandied around loosely i feel. Think about it.. how many of your friends really have your back. As cynical as this sounds not too many really. If you can count more than two, you are one heck of a lucky person, and by the way hold onto to them and cherish them.

Success: Very subjective, what does success really mean. Varies from one person to the next. If you ask me, if you have your shit in order... you are successful.

Faith: now those of you that are bible bashers... don't jump me as yet.. I believe just as good as the next person, okay maybe not as good, but i hold my own. I kinda think that organised forms of worship at times hold people hostage. you attend cause its the right thing to do.. on whose measure, i still do not know. Hey if you are at one with your conscience, that's faith.

Beauty: don't get me started.. by whose definition. This is one thing that has scarred many people. Those who feel that they do not measure up to the "norm" are forced to live in the shadow of those who feel like they got it... who by the way are also fucked up trying to live up to some futile standards.

Enough ranting...

Peace and Love my peoples..

2 comments: